Friday, April 20, 2012

Snack Time!

All of our gliders love meal worms. Our nightly routine is to give them a meal worm snack at the start of play time.  However, I think Virga and Cirrus love them the most.  As soon as M shakes the container with the meal worms, they pop out of the pouch and excitedly climb on to M's lap for their snack. CB and Foehn, while they like their meal worms, don't get anywhere near as excited as Virga and Cirrus. I managed to get some video of M giving Virga and Cirrus their snack last night.

By the way, apparently there is a problem with the blog "disconnecting" from this video I uploaded in the last post. It works for awhile if I delete it and upload it again, but that's a bit inconvenient.  I'll try to get this resolved one way or another.





No comments:

Post a Comment