Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Back At It

I was gone all of last week so the gliders missed out on their tent time. M had them out in the afternoon for the "snack", but their brief time out isn't quite the same. Besides, they are still a little groggy then - it's about the middle of their sleep time. All four gliders have been happy to be back on schedule. Tonight was the ladies turn. Cirrus was especially active, running and climbing on the tent, the tree, and me. Virga in general isn't as active - maybe it's her age - but she was having a good time tonight.  She likes to climb on the back of my hand and "groom" my wrist. I'm not quite sure what that is all about. It's not like Cirrus, who licks me. Virga uses her teeth to "scrape" my skin, and occasionally she gets a little too much between her teeth and she pinches - hard. She seemed to have a particularly good time doing that tonight! They were still going strong after 90 minutes, but I decided to end it after Cirrus gave me a face hug and managed to get her back toe in my left nostril.

No comments:

Post a Comment