Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fun with Bubble Wrap

Earlier this week I received a shipment and the item was wrapped in bubble wrap. For some reason, most of us can't resist trying to pop at least one of the bubbles if not all of them.  I unwrapped the item but left the bubble wrap loosely rolled up on the side table in the office intending to take care of it later. I had forgotten about it when we brought the gliders in the office for playtime that evening. I was sitting watching TV and heard a strange noise behind me,  When I turned around there were four curious gliders playing with the bubble wrap. No, they weren't trying to pop it, but they were having a good time crawling on and into it. Their interest was probably because it was new in their environment, but I also think the sound had something to do with it.

Caught in the act, CB, Foehn, and Cirrus playing with the bubble wrap.
Virga had jumped to the floor by the time I grabbed the camera

Two of the gliders crawled into the rolled up bubble wrap. I don't think they quite knew what to make of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment