Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Getting Reacquainted

I was traveling for five days last week and as a result, the gliders missed out on tent time during that period. M has trouble getting into and out of the tent with her arthritis, so they had to do without. However, that doesn't mean they were ignored.  M got up each morning to give them their morning snack of yogurt  that I usually give them, and also had them out in the late afternoon each day. On Sunday night, my first night home, I came in to check on them all CB and Foehn were up and around. When CB heard my voice he started to bark. Coincidence?  I don't know, but that's the first time it has happened. Our first tent time in a week was last night, and they were a little tentative (no pun intended!) They did not climb on me as much as they usually do, but by the time we ended things they were back to normal.  Virga and Cirrus had their tent time tonight, and they didn't miss a beat. Cirrus was having quite a ball jumping from one thing to another. Virga was a little slower to get started but managed to get plenty of climbing and jumping in herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment